1 December, 2017
Abstract Submission Opens
12 March, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline
1 May, 2018
Paper Submission Deadline
Please read the session list before you start the abstract submission to make sure you are selecting the correct session for your paper.
- A submitted abstract should be limited to 300 words for each submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted online by 31 March 2018. Abstracts submitted via postal mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted. Please note that the submission deadline will be strictly enforced and will not be extended.
- Authors will have to create their online registration account first at Internoise 2018 online registration system by submitting relevant information including their e-mail, name and address for abstracts/papers submission, registration, etc. before submitting abstracts. E-mail address will be used for future communications.
- After logging into the system and submitting the abstract online, authors will receive an acknowledgment on the screen and an e-mail will be sent to acknowledge the submission. Please contact the Conference Secretary at email@example.com.
Abstract acceptance notices will be sent to authors in April 2018 via e-mail.
While authors may indicate a preference for technical sessions and presentation style, it may not always be possible to honor the request. Authors should be prepared to have their abstract assigned to a technical sessions which the technical committee considers appropriate as either a lecture or poster presentation.
With abstract acceptance, a paper is required. No exceptions will be made.
The schedule of the INTER-NOISE is divided into time slots of 20 minutes:
15 min presentation
3 min discussion
2 min break (time for changing to another room)
The time limits will be strictly enforced. The Session Chair will stop presentations that go over the allotted time. Therefore, it is important that all presenters adhere to the strict time limit.
A laptop computer, projector and a laser pointer will be available in every technical session room. It is possible to play back audio recordings from the laptop.
Speaker Ready Room and Paper Upload Room
Please bring your presentation (ppt) on a USB flash drive to the Congress and make sure to transfer it to the laptop in the paper upload room at least day prior to your session.
Our technical staff will be ready to assist you as follows:
14:00 to 18:00
08:30 to 18:00
08:30 to 18:00
The laptop in the session room must be used. Please perform a virus check on your data storage device!
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- The posters will be presented on the TBD, Level TBD and will be arranged by topic.
- Dedicated time slots will be assigned during which the corresponding authors are asked to be available next to their posters to answer questions.
- The length of the corresponding final paper in the proceedings for a poster is equal to that of an oral presentation.
- The poster should be standard TBD size, which means that the poster should not exceed TBD wide and TBD mm high (vertical). Therefore please use the following template:
- Poster template
You must bring your completed printed poster to the Congress yourself. There will be NO facility to print or prepare the poster at the Congress.